Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wellum...

Today i am feeling pretty excited. I am proud of myself because i presented my senior science exhibition earlier and i passed! I am so happy that i have one less thing to worry about, but i can't get too comfortable just yet, i still have to do my senior presentation on friday. I am very nervous about it because the first time I did it, it went terribly wrong and i failed. But hopefully this time will be better and I will try to be more prepared than I was last time. But I still want to celebrate the fact that I passed the science one lol.

2 comments:

Myckie said...

The best advice I can give you is just be honest. When I did my presentation I made it as real as I could. Dont be nervous, your just talking about you, and who knows you better that YOU. And if youre comfortable with it, get real personal. Thats what they wanna hear. I mean, in mine, I started to hella cry. Good Luck and if you need help let me know. I got you!

Beatriz said...

hey,

congratulations on your first presentation, if you are confient in yourself you will do great.

GOOD LUCK

:)Beatriz