Friday, June 6, 2008

Alameda...

Alameda is a very urban place that I have visited all of my life. There are a lot of white people there but most of them aren’t like “laguna beach” type of people. I saw a lot of potheads around in the parks and in the street, mostly teens. As well as a lot of skateboarder type of dudes. There are a lot of restaurants and cafés down the main street. I ate at an Italian restaurant called “Tomatina”, I had a very Italian thin crust pizza with mushrooms, some really good cheese that I forgot what it’s called, and it had many herbs that I don’t know what they’re called lol. Not a very good description of the pizza I know, but I’ll tell you that it was soe of the best pizza I’ve had in a while. But yeah, I think it’s a very diverse place and the beach is great, the shopping center is even better. They’re like remodeling the whole thing and it’s looking way better than it did 10 years ago.

 

No comments: