Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Blog- My Thoughts Part I


I think that being in this class I definitely pushed myself a lot, to get through or assignments and stuff. I didn’t really want to be in this post-session because I thought it would be boring, but I pushed myself to try to do the blogs and all that, and I actually started to find it kind of fun. At first, the reason why I pushed myself was for the simple fact that I had to complete post-session in order to graduate, but afterwards I was glad that I was put here. Although there wasn’t anyone in the class that I actually knew like that or spoke to I feel like I overcame my shyness, because I do get kind of shy sometimes around people that I don’t really know, but I made the effort to talk to them and get to know them. I also overcame my fears of talking to complete strangers for our interviews, in our groups I was usually the one who did all the talking as far as the interviews go. On our trips I tried new foods that I never thought I would try, like the Chinese food, and I also tried a new type of sushi that I had never tried before. I don’t think there was a time when I decided not to try something new, or at least I can’t think of anything. I think I’ve done a pretty good job.

1 comment:

Square Bear (Jackie) said...

I felt the same way about being in this postsession at first (I really wanted the Art for Life), but it's been fun going on all the field trips and stuff. And I wish I was able to try the Chinese food, but I was sick so...yeah. My group(s) also made do all the talking (most of the time), but that's probably because I let them choose first all the time. But yeah, it's almost over so...no worries.