Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Trip to Lake Shore

Lake Shore was..."whatever"!. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, it's just Oakland, to me. Except of course the fact that there are more white people in that area, but i already knew that. I used to go to Lakeview Elementary (which is right down the street) and I used to be around there a lot so I already knew what it would be like before we went. There are many little shops and cafes, and the people are very friendly. No one was rude to us or anything so that was good. So yeah i didn't really have any surprises and nothing shocked me at all about Lake Shore. We also went to the 'Rose Garden' on Grand Ave., which is exactly what it sounds like; a garden full of nothing but beautiful roses. It was very pretty, it was like being inside of a fairytale or something, it is so romantic and it's for sure a place you would want to go with your significant other. I had also been there before too so it wasn't anything new either, but I did enjoy it alot. And as I said yesterday, "If i were a hobo I would SO live here" lol. Cuz it's true. I probably really would live there...(thank God i'm not a hobo though!)

No comments: