Friday, June 6, 2008

About Me...=]


Well, my name is Alejandra, but you can call me Ale. I turned 17 years old on February 14th, and no I'm not "hella lucky" to have been born on Valentine's Day, if anything it's like a curse; I've had the worst birthdays ever, I cannot think of one single year when I had a good birthday. But anyhow, I have one sibling, a big sister named Diana, who is 20 years old. She and I fought a lot growing up, and at one point we became the best of friends, but now all that has changed because all of a sudden she thinks she's hella grown and she knows it all and she's way too bossy, so we don't really get along anymore because of that; we clash way too much. But yeah, I am a senior and I'm about to graduate in about 3 days (June 10th!). I am very excited, especially because I am graduating a year early (I skipped a grade), so i'm hella juiced and i can't wait to move on with my life. I love to eat, and I love trying new foods I find it to be very fun. I also love to watch t.v. A LOT, it might sound kinda loser-ish but i don't care lol, i could watch t.v. all day every day for the rest of my life and be happy! But yeah, i like going to parties, i'm not really that much of  a party girl, but when I do party I like to go all out and have hella fun. I am kind of a shy person and I tend to be more on the conservative side, which is why I don't really have a lot of friends, but i'm okay with that because i don't trust too many people and it takes a lot for me to really trust a person, that's just the way i have always been. I would rather have one or 2 really close friends, than to have a lot of friends who are just "friends" ya know. You think you might really know a person but you never know when they might switch up on you and go bad. So that's why i'd rather roll solo. I enjoy writing and learning new words, and I am a champ speller. It totally bothers me when people misspell words, I will usually correct them no matter how small the word or how tiny the mistake. I think I am very "different", i'm not like your average 17 year old girl, or at least I don't feel like I am. But I don't care I am who I am. I'm very random and I joke around a lot and I tend to be very sarcastic most of the time, there are very few people who get my sarcasm, and there are times when people don't get it at all. That bugs me and those are usually the people who I don't get along with. (To be continued...)

No comments: